By Alexandre Dumas. Items Per Page: 15 30 60 Year Newest Pub. Check box to include out-of-stock items. View: Grid List. Ange Pitou, Vol. Camille The Lady of the Camellias is a novel by Alexandre Dumas, fils, first published in , that was subsequently adapted for the stage.
In the English-speaking world, The Lady of the Camellias became known as Camille and 16 versions have been performed at Broadway theatres alone. Camille has been adapted to about 20 filmes. Verdi wrote the opera La Traviata based upon this story. Alexandre Dumas's epic novel of justice, retribution, and self-discovery--one of the most enduringly popular adventure tales ever written--appears here in a newly revised translation.
- Network to joho security (Japanese Edition).
- Le Vicomte de Bragelonne - Tomes I & II (French Edition)!
- Froggy Dolch Sight Words - Second Grade.
- Le Comte de Monte-Cristo, Tome IV (Dodo Press) (French Edition) by Dodo Press.
- Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam: Highlights of the Collection (Amsterdam Museum Guides Book 3).
This newly edited version of the original nineteenth-century English translation speeds the narrative flow while retaining all the essential details of Dumas's intricately plotted and thrilling masterpiece. The classic nineteenth-century translation has been revised and updated by Peter Washington, with an Introduction by award-winning novelist Umberto Eco. Impressions de Voyage, Vol. Joseph Balsamo, Vol. Le Chevalier D'Harmental, Vol.